This year there are some exciting enhancements to the Association of Millwork Distributors 2013 Annual Convention & Tradeshow which is scheduled to take place November 3-7, 2013, in Atlanta, Georgia. The convention program changes are intended to enrich the overall exhibit hall experience for the manufacturer and distributor alike. Further, new 2013 distributor recruitment incentives are tied directly to the convention.
Exhibit Hall Hours
As a result of more companies planning morning meetings, post-convention survey results and feedback from fellow AMD exhibitors, the 2013 exhibit hall hours will reflect the following changes:
- Tuesday, November 5th - Hall hours: 2:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Manufacturers will now have ample time for morning business meetings and early lunch meetings. The Opening General Session (OGS) will take place from 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m., just prior to the exhibit hall opening. This will allow exhibitors opportunity to attend the OGS along with fellow distributors.
- Our goal is to create a more festive atmosphere at the exhibit hall grand opening. From 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (tentatively), appetizers would typically have been served in the AMD “hospitality area”. However, AMD would like to move the “hospitality area” into the exhibit hall aisles and into the exhibitor booths. This year, AMD will provide a preselected appetizer to be placed inside, or within close proximity to your exhibit booth. This will encourage attendees to mingle on the show room floor. Exhibitors do not need to do anything additional. This change is reflected in the booth square footage.
- Wednesday, November 6th - Hall hours: 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Prior to exhibit hall hours, the Convention Program Committee will plan an interactive session providing value for manufacturers and distributors.
2013 Distributor Recruitment Campaign
The 2013 AMD Membership Recruitment Incentive Program is intended to promote distributor recruitment within AMD’s membership. Members who invest in the current membership are investing back into the association and show the greatest promise of enhancing and growing the organization. The outcome is a healthier association and a greater value for all AMD Members. Successful recruitment could result in an exhibit booth space rebate or even complimentary booth space; gratis meeting or convention registration and/or hotel packages; membership dues discounts and more. Recruitment incentives are customized to each category of membership to produce the greatest value.
AMD hopes it can count on your support this year as an exhibitor in the AMD 49th Annual Convention & Tradeshow and an active participant in the 2013 Distributor Recruitment Campaign.
To obtain the 2013 AMD Exhibit Contract, floor plan and rules and regulations visit www.AMDweb.com. For more information about the 2013 Distributor Recruitment Campaign, visit the Membership Incentive Program located on the AMD website.